When you become a bulkfirearmsonline.com customer or use our website to submit inquiries, we may ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, etc. This information is used solely to process orders, provide requested service, and to provide promotional materials from bulk firearms unless your prior consent is given. Personal information includes anything that identifies you as an individual, including:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Billing address
- Credit or debit card number
- Additional information shared by you via email correspondence, etc**
**This may include optional account information you provide such as: DOB, Gender, etc.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in a variety of ways including: registering for an account on our website, submitting an order, signing up for our email newsletter, submitting a form on our website, requesting service via email, social media platforms, joint marketing partners, public databases and other third parties.
*Please do not send sensitive information via email including credit card/debit card numbers, social security information, etc.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, and our partners, use personal information for legitimate business purposes such as:
- To provide the services requested by you: respond to inquiries, complete transactions, provide you related customer service, and any other business procedures necessary to fulfill your requests
- To send information about our business including changes in policy, marketing and sales emails for items you may have interest in
- To solicit feedback on our service and products
- To periodically run giveaways and/or sweepstakes
- To enhance your personal user experience with FloridaGunExchange.com
- To protect against fraudulent activity and potential security breaches
- To analyze data for improved site performance and services for our customers
- To gauge interest in our marketing campaigns and make needed adjustments
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
When submitting your personal information on our site, our social media platforms or any other avenue where information is collected for FloridaGunExchange.com that information may be disclosed to third party service providers who provide services such as payment processing, order fulfillment, web hosting, data analysis, email marketing, customer service and related services that allow us to operate and provide requested services and information we think may be of interest to you.
Your personal information may also be disclosed should we have a legal obligation or to protect ourselves and/or the customer from unlawful activity. This includes enforcement of terms, complying with law enforcement requests, complying with judicial proceedings, court order and any other situation where protection of all party’s rights & safety may permit us to do so.
- IP address (this does not identify your specific location merely a city or region)
- Browser and device information
- Demographic information
- Website activity (pages visited, time spent on site, site search keywords, etc)
- Referral information (where you came to our site from)
We analyze this anonymous information using Google Analytics. You have the ability to opt out of this default service by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.